Valentine's Quotes and Sayings | Famous Valentine's Quotations

Here you will get list of Valentine's Quotes and Sayings, Collection of world’s largest Famous Valentine's Quotations and Sayings under one catalog.

Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! 
When love is not madness, it is not love.
Many are the stars I see, but in my eye no star like thee.
I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day.  When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.
Trip over love, you can get up.  Fall in love and you fall forever.
Valentine hearts beat more passionately than everyday hearts.
Without Valentine's Day, February would be... well, January.
“When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.”
“Each moment of a happy lover's hour is worth an age of dull and common life”
“If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.”
Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
Falling in love is so hard on the knees.
"Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
"For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."
"Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever."
“Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.”
“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.”
“Everything is clearer when you're in love.”
“You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes everywhere in the world.”
Who would give a law to lovers?  Love is unto itself a higher law.
“When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman.”
“You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when its right, it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and it's good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.”
Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.
Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with our hands. Sometimes we make love with our bodies. Always we make love with our hearts.
A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
Give me a kisse, and to that kisse a score;
Then to that twenty, adde a hundred more;
A thousand to that hundred; so kisse on,
To make that thousand up a million;
Treble that million, and when that is done,
Let's kisse afresh, as when we first begun.

If you have your own Quotes Collection than do share it via Comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
© Copyright Quotes Catalog. Powered by Blogger
Theme created by Themescook