Religion Quotes and Sayings | Famous Religion Quotations

Here you will get list of Religion Quotes and Sayings, Collection of world’s largest Famous Religion Quotations and Sayings under one catalog.

We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another.
When I do well, I feel good; when I do badly, I feel bad. That’s my religion.
An atheist is a man who has no invisible means of support.
Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
If God doesn’t like the way I live, let him tell me, not you.
I believe in God, but I’m not too clear on the other details.
"To devote your life to the good of all and to the happiness of all is religion. Whatever you do for your own sake is not religion."
"If there is any religion that could respond to the needs of modern science, it would be Buddhism."
"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this walked the earth in flesh and blood."
"When I read the Bhagavad-Gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous."
"We do not think that religion belongs in the political campaign and the political arena,"
"You early on become very conscious of certain things. Others were talking about religion. We were not."
"It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God."
"There was no apparent motive for the attack. It doesn't seem related to religion."
"I think that if the tribe can demonstrate that this site is central and essential to its religion, it has a good chance of success in this case,"
"Using religion to send a signal to the right that she is going to be OK on a number of issues when she gets on the court."
Doubt is part of all religion. All the religious thinkers were doubters.
Eskimo: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" Priest: "No, not if you did not know." Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.
If a man would follow, today, the teachings of the Old Testament, he would be a criminal. If he would follow strictly the teachings of the New, he would be insane.
If I had to choose a religion, the sun as the universal giver of life would be my god.
If Jesus had been killed twenty years ago, Catholic school children would be wearing little electric chairs around their necks instead of crosses.
It is now quite lawful for a Catholic woman to avoid pregnancy by a resort to mathematics, though she is still forbidden to resort to physics or chemistry.
Religion is the greatest curse mankind has brought upon him. More death has arisen in the name of Religion than any other sin. Religion is Man seeking God. SALVATION is God seeking man.
There is a huge difference in believing in religion & believing in god.
Religion is man trying to define God….Spirituality is God defining himself with us.

If you have your own Quotes Collection than do share it via Comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
© Copyright Quotes Catalog. Powered by Blogger
Theme created by Themescook