Muhammad Ali Quotes and Sayings | Muhammad Ali Quotations

Here you will get list of Muhammad Ali Quotes and Sayings, Collection of world’s largest Famous Muhammad Ali Quotations and Sayings under one catalog.

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
“I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.”
“Religions all have different names, but they all contain the same truths. ... I think the people of our religion should be tolerant and understand people believe different things.”
“He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
“I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark.”
“I figure I'll be champ for about ten years and then I'll let my brother take over - like the Kennedys down in Washington.”
“I'm retiring because there are more pleasant things to do than beat up people.”
“Champions aren´t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision.”
I am the astronaut of boxing. Joe Louis and Dempsey were just jet pilots. I'm in a world of my own.
I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.
I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace.
I figure I'll be champ for about ten years and then I'll let my brother take over - like the Kennedys down in Washington.
I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.
I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."
I know I got it made while the masses of black people are catchin' hell, but as long as they ain't free, I ain't free.
“Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don't let yourself believe it will happen to you.”
“If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you.”
“We have one life; it soon will be past; what we do for God is all that will last.”
“No one knows what to say in the loser's locker room.”
“Old age is just a record of one's whole life.”
“Give up what appears to be doubtful for what is certain. Truth brings peace of mind, and deception doubt.”
I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.
I never thought of losing, but now that it' s happened, the only thing is to do it right. That's my obligation to all the people who believe in me. We all have to take defeats in life.
I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world.
“Superman don't need no seat belt.”
“I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace.”
“I am the astronaut of boxing. Joe Louis and Dempsey were just jet pilots. I'm in a world of my own.”
“Joe Frazier is so ugly that when he cries, the tears turn around and go down the back of his head.”
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing.
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.
At home I am a nice guy: but I don't want the world to know. Humble people, I've found, don't get very far.
Boxing is a lot of white men watching two black men beat each other up.
I'll beat him so bad he'll need a shoehorn to put his hat on.

If you have your own Quotes Collection than do share it via Comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
© Copyright Quotes Catalog. Powered by Blogger
Theme created by Themescook