Birthday Quotes and Sayings | Famous Birthday Quotations

Here you will get list of Birthday Quotes and Sayings, Collection of world’s largest Famous Birthday Quotations and Sayings under one catalog.

Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents … and only one for birthday presents, you know.
You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
No wise man ever wished to be younger.
About astrology and palmistry: they are good because they make people vivid and full of possibilities. They are communism at its best. Everybody has a birthday and almost everybody has a palm.
A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.
 A gift consists not in what is done or given, but in the intention of the giver or doer.
A gift, with a kind countenance, is a double present.
For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier... I put them in the same room and let them fight it out.
I binge when I'm happy. When everything is going really well, every day is like I'm at a birthday party.
"Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen."
"The entire world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much."
"Artificial intelligence is a wonderful thing. I told my computer that today is my birthday, and it said that I needed an upgrade"
"Everything I know I learned after I was thirty."
"Born on Monday, Fair in face; Born on Tuesday, Full of God's grace; Born on Wednesday, Sour and sad; Born on Thursday, Merry and glad; Born on Friday, Worthily given; Born on Saturday, Work hard for your living; Born on Sunday, You will never know want."
"My Birthday! what a difference sound That word had in my youthful ears; And how each time the day comes round, Less and less white its mark appears."
"Birthday is a salty word if you're not a fan of cake and ice cream."
"When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies."
"Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty."
"Well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year has gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake, we know it's not to be, that for the rest of our sad, wretched pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably; happy birthday? No such thing."
Hope your Birthday gently breezes into your life all the choicest of things and all that your heart holds dear Have A Fun- Filled Day.
I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing “Happy Birthday”.
Every birthday remembers the growth of your life in ALL aspects.
Be grateful for another year that God gave you to live in this world, and thank him for another mission that he gave to you to solve, Happy Birthday.
Birthdays mean different things at different stages of your life. To a child, it is a celebration; to an adult, it is a nuisance; to an elderly, a sad reminder.
Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.
"Birthdays don't really matter much anymore ... for me, I sort of have a new birthday and that's October 2nd, the day I was diagnosed, ... the day we all sort of look to and mark these milestones by one year, two year, five year, 10 year. Hopefully, I have a 50 year."
"I want to say that probably 24 hours after I told CBS that I was stepping down at my 65th birthday, I was already regretting it. And I regretted it every day since."

If you have your own Quotes Collection than do share it via Comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
© Copyright Quotes Catalog. Powered by Blogger
Theme created by Themescook