Funny Quotes and Sayings | Famous Funny Quotations

Here you will get list of Funny Quotes and Sayings, Collection of world’s largest Famous Funny Quotations and Sayings under one catalog.

v Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think.

v Doctors and lawyers rarely smile for a photo, unless you say "FEES"

v For every girl with a broken heart... There is a guy with a glue stick.

v If you have a problem with me, text me. If you don't have my number, that means you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

v Hide n’ Seek Champions: 1. Waldo 2. Osama Bin Laden 3 Phone when on Silent.

v I just changed all of my passwords to "incorrect". Now my computer reminds me every time I forget.

v If she has not used dial up internet, she's too young for you.

v If women didn’t exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning. so is woman all about money?

v He drove hi expensive car into a tree and found out how MERCEDES BENDS.

v If facebook was a college I would definitely get a 100% attendance record.

v A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class coz its a weapon of math destruction.

v When I die, I want my friends to keep updating my status to freak people out.

v My Christmas tree was too big for the car so I had to cut the top off. It wasn't so bad. I always wanted a convertible anyway.

v *Wakes up in the middle of the night.* "Please don't be 7am!!" *checks time, 2am* OH THANK GOD!

If you have your own Quotes Collection than do share it via Comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
© Copyright Quotes Catalog. Powered by Blogger
Theme created by Themescook